For all the deets & to see everywhere that we went…Watch Restaurants & favorite food experiences on YouTube: HERE
Rome is known for its 4 main Classic traditional roman pasta dishes:
- Amatriciana: Tomato sauce, Guanciale & grated pecorino romano cheese
- Cacio e Pepe: Pecorino Romano & black pepper
- Carbonara : Egg, Pecorino Romano & Guanciale (pork belly)
- Pasta alla Gricia: Pecorino Romano, black pepper & Guanciale
All the pastas are made with high quality but simple ingredients & are absolutely delicious!!
There are so many incredible spots in Rome to try all of these classic dishes….
We made it our mission to find the best versions of each of these pastas during our time in Rome…
Here is our list:
- Best Cacio e Pepe: Felice a Testaccio
- Best Amatriciana: Casa Mia & Da Francescos
- Best Carbonara: Armando al Pantheon
Best Alla Gricia: Da Francescos
Map Your Own Path & Always Stay Travsessed:)