We are from Florida & St. Augustine is one of our favorite places in the entire world!
It’s got incredible beaches, history, live music, fun bars & most importantly lots of YUMMY FOOD!!!
For all the deets & to see everywhere that we went…watch our St. Augustine Food Tour Video on Youtube HERE!!
Here is a list of some of our favorite places to eat and drink in St. Augustine Florida!!
- AIA Ale Works: sit outside facing the water…great local BEERS & seafood
- OC Whites: Sit outside for lunch…near water…great seafood & live music
- Kilwins: Fudge and sweets, the smells take over St George Street!
- Pizza Time: Brooklyn style…delicious slices, garlic knots and gelato CASH ONLY!!
- Ice Plant: for yummy cocktails, good happy hour, good food!!
- Sangria’s: Tapas, people watching (if you sit outside on the balcony), yummy sangria
- Prohibition Kitchen: BEST BURGER EVER, Mac-N-Cheese, Pretzel, everything is amazing!! Great cocktails & live music!!
- Crave: Healthy place for build your own smoothies, wraps, salads, and bowls
- Culinary Outfitters: Sit outside on the river…Yummy food and drinks (outside Downtown St. Augustine)
- Harrys: Awesome patio and seafood and drinks + it’s haunted!!
- San Sebastian Winery: Awesome rooftop with music….Sweet wine but they also have beer and it’s a fun vibe:)!!
- Oasis: Beachside….More bar vibes but yummy redfish sandwich
- The BeachComber: (St. Augustine Beach)..Walk up from the beach and have fresh seafood and good drinks
Follow all of our adventures on Youtube & Instagram
Map Your Own Path & Always Stay Travsessed